Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Emergency" Dining

A few weeks ago, I picked up a friend from the airport.  We had some shopping to do on our way back to Salem (ahem Ikea) and by the time we were part way home we had 2 4-year olds melting down and "starving".  I had a nice GF planned supper at home, but we just weren't going to make it.  As my passenger scoured online menues, we found that Romono's Macaroni Grill had a gluten free menu and they had a location in Bridgeport Village so we quickly stopped.
Allergen Menu

They were nice and knowledgeable about gluten free options and their menu made it easy to pick the correct items.

My little one was ecstatic because she got noodles and white sauce just like her gluten-eating little friend.  (gf penne pasta and gf alfredo sauce).


My meal was fantastic - gf penne pasta with pomero sauce (some red sauce) and grilled chicken with arugula.  YUM and YUM



While I normally don't go to chain restaurants, this one was perfect for "emergency" stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment