Saturday, September 22, 2012

Review of Ruby Cakes (McMinnville, Oregon)


Ruby Cakes is a gluten-free, vegan, and nut free bakery in McMinnville, Oregon.  It is owned by Dominique Bjorlin and Amy Israel.  They make the most amazing baked goods!  They have cupcakes, brownies, pies, donuts, breads, biscuits, cookies, and muffins.  They also make bagels on Fridays and cinnamon rolls on Saturday.  They also do special orders for birthday cakes, cupcakes, and wedding cakes.  They also have a nice selection of coffee and tea.



I absolutely love going into Ruby Cakes.  There are so many options that I can eat, and I can always find something that my children would like.  My son's favorite item on the menu is the chocolate salted caramel cupcake.  My daughter likes the chocolate chip cookies.  My husband's favorite treat is the orange creamsicle cupcake.  I have sampled many of the baked goods, and I really cannot decide what I like the best.  It depends on my mood.  I will say that I traditionally have a cupcake, because I can order a mini-cupcake.  It gives me the ability to have a little bit of something sweet.  Here is a link to Ruby Cakes' menu, so you can see what wonderful options they have.         

The bakery has a good amount of seating and free wifi.  It is a great place to chat with your friends or even conduct a business meeting over coffee and a nosh.  They even have a kids' corner, where my kids love to play.  Ruby Cakes has created such a welcoming atmosphere, and I am so lucky to have it in our area.
  

I hope that you will stop by Ruby Cakes and enjoy a special treat!  It will be worth the trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment